понедельник, 7 мая 2018 г.

English

                                          

What would you do if you became a millionaire?

                           

I've always believed that happiness comes from helping others. If I were a millionaire, instead of shopping for more stuff I probably don't need, I would continue to live my current lifestyle. I wouldn't spend any extra money on myself. I'd rather share my wealth with other people.
If I were a millionaire, my lifestyle wouldn't change. I would still go to work, although I wouldn't have to worry about money. I would also spend time with my family and hang out with friends. I'd work hard to enjoy a meaningful life and continue to contribute to society.
In short, my life would become a lot easier. But other than buying a big house and flashy car, I would try my best to help the less fortunate. It has always been something I've loved to do, and no amount of money is going to change that.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий