среда, 9 ноября 2016 г.

English

                                                     My favourite hobby  


 My favourite hobby is playing football. I play football when I am free. I started to play football when I was five. I was interested in it at that time because it was exciting and it could make me healthy. At the first time, my football coach taught me how to do play football. I felt excited at that time. I like my hobby because it is exciting. It is also good for my health because it can exercise my body. I play football with my classmates at school. I hope I can be good at playing football and have a competition for my school in the future.

                                                    School    uniform

School Uniform
School uniform is an integral part of school life in many countries. . However, some school accept freestyle outfit. There are different opinions on how the standard school forms should look like. Some schools have dark blue uniforms, while others use dark red or dark green colours. Some schools in Russia accept white shirts and black skirts for girls and black trousers for boys. Nevertheless, all these school uniforms have something in common. They all look rather smart and strict. Children’s opinions on school uniform differ. Some say they like wearing it, while others prefer to wear a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. In my opinion, the school uniform has both advantages and disadvantages. First of all when children wear a school uniform, they realize that they are at school not at a swimming-pool or stadium.Furthermore, children don’t have such problem as what to wear in the morning. Everyone becomes alike and children look similar. The second problem may be untidiness. As children wear the same clothes every day their uniform starts to look a bit untidy and faded. Last but not the least school uniforms have become rather expensive lately. So, not every parent wants to buy it. As for me, I support the idea of wearing a school uniform. I think that at home we can put on what we want, but at school we need to follow the rules.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий