воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

English

  1. ‘I am very tired.’ She said she is very tired.
  2. ‘You play the piano very well.’ Mr Jones told me I play the piano very well.
  3. ‘Can you give us a hand?’ They asked if we can give them a hand.
  4. ‘We ‘re leaving the town.’ He told me they’re leaving the town.
  5. ‘He hasn’t shaved.’ I noticed that he hasn’t shaved.
  6. ‘Your parents have had an accident.’ Sally rang to say that your parents have had an accident.
  7. ‘I left home at seventeen.’ Her letter said that she left home at seventeen.
  8. ‘Don’t worry! He won’t say anything to the police’. I was sure he won’t anything to the police.
  9. ‘None of our relatives will come.’ They knew none of their relatives will come.
  10. ‘This parcel has been opened at the customs.’ I could see the parcel has been opened at the customs.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий