воскресенье, 11 марта 2018 г.

English

Dear David Benton,
I’m writing to response to your advertisment in todays Guardian for a journalist based in Geneva.
As you will see from the enclosed CV, I studied journalism and modern languages at University College, London, and went on to do a master’s in journalism at Queen Mary’s College.
I consider myself the ideal candidate for the job because I have all the relevant experience. In my present job I am in charge of Eastern Europe publications for Intertec Publishing. Before this I worked for the BBC World Service, at first covering Mexico and Argentina, then Europe. In my present job I frequently go to Japan widely. I speak French, German, and Spanish fluently.
I am an enthusiastic and hard working person. I am good at organizing people and can meet on business.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Yours sincerely.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий