четверг, 20 октября 2016 г.

English


Hello, my name is Eric. I am 13 years old. Every day I wake up at 8 o’clock, I have breakfast and go to school.
I have got a pet,  it is a dog, his name is Rich. I live in Armenia in Yerevan. I have got a brother his name is Albert, he is 6 years old. I have got a hobby, ‘’I collect coins’’. I’m a very happy boy. My all days almost pass very happily.In my free time I like to read books, play computer games and play football,sometimes I watch movies.


                                          Homework
Unit 1
1.1  I’m looking for Christine. Do you know where she is?
1.2  Its getting dark. Shall I turn on the light?
1.3   They haven’t got anywhere to live at the moment. They are staying with friends until they find somewhere.
1.4   Are you ready, Ann? ‘Yes I’m coming.
1.5   Have you got an umbrella? It’s starting to rain.
1.6    You are making a lot of noise. Could you be quieter? I’m trying to concentrate.
1.7    Why are all these people here? What’s happened?
 1.2
2 Why are you looking at me like that? What’s the matter?
 3 Jenny is a student at university.’ ‘Is she? What she’s study?
4 Are anybody listening to the radio or can I Turn it off?
 5 How is your English? Is its getting better?
 1.3
3 How is your new job? Not so good at the moment. I’m not enjoying it very much.  4Catherine phoned me last night. She’s on holiday in France. She is having a great time and doesn’t want to come back.
 5 I want to lose weight, so this week I’m not eating lunch.
 6 Angela has just started evening classes. She is learning German.
7 I think Paul and Ann have had an argument. They are not speaking each other.
1.4 Brian! How nice to see you! What are you doing these days? I’m training to be a supermarket manager. Really? What’s it like? Do you enjoying it? It’s all right. What about you? Well, actually I’m not working at the moment. I’m trying to find a job but it’s not easy. But I’m very busy. I’m decorating my flat. Are you doing alone? No, some friends of mine are helping me.
 1.5
2 Ken is still ill but he is getting better slowly.
3The world is changing. Things never stay the same.
4 The cost of living is increasing. Every year things are more expensive.
 5 The economic situation is already very bad and it getting worse.


Unit 2
2.1 2 I never drink coffee.
 3 The swimming pool opens at 9 o’clock and closes at 18.30 every day.
 4 Bad driving causes many accidents.
 5 My parents live in a very small flat.
 6 The Olympic Games take place every four years.
 2.2
2      What time do the banks close in Britain?
3Where does Martin come from? He’s Scottish.
 4 What do you do? I’m an electrical engineer.
 5 It takes me an hour to get to work. How long does it take you?
 6 I play the piano but I don’t play very well.
 7 I don’t understand this sentence. What does this word mean?
2.3
 3 The sun rises in the east.
4Bees make honey.
5 Vegetarians don’t eat meat.
 6 An atheist doesn’t believe in God.
7 An interpreter translates from one language into another.
 8 A liar is someone who doesn’t tell the truth.
 9 The River Amazon flows into the Atlantic Ocean.
 2.4
2     Pheraps Liz’sister plays tennis. You want to know. Ask Liz. Does your sister play tennis?
3You know that Liz reads a newspaper every day. You want to know which one. Ask her. Which newspaper do you read?
4You know that Liz’s brother works. You want to know what he does. Ask Liz. What your brother’s job?
 5 You know that Liz goes to the cinema a lot. You want to know how often. Ask her. How often do you go to the cinema?
 6 You don’t know where Liz’s mother lives. Ask Liz. Where does your mother live?
 2.5
2I won’t tell anybody what you said. I promise.
3You must let me play for meal. I insist.
4I apologies for what I said about you. It wasn’t true and I shouldn’t have said it.
 5 The new restaurant in Hill Street is very good. I recommend it.
Unit 3
 3.1
3Look! That man tries to open the door of your car. WRONG: trying
4Can you hear those people? What do they talk about? WRONG: are, talking
 5 The moon goes round the earth. RIGHT
 6 I must go now. It gets late. WRONG: is getting
 7 I usually go to work by car. RIGHT
 8 Hurry up! It’s time to leave. Ok, I come. WRONG: coming
 9 I hear you’ve got a new job. How do you get on? RIGHT
 3.2
3Hurry up! Everybody is waiting for you.
4Do you listening to the radio? No, you can turn it off.
 5 Do you listen to the radio every day? No, just occasionally.
 6 The River Nile flows into the Mediterranean.
 7 Look at the river. It’s flowing very fast today – much faster than usual.
 8 We usually grow vegetables in our garden but this year we aren’t growing any
9 How is your English? Not bad. It’s improving slowly.
10 Ron is in London at the moment. He is staying at the Park Hotel He always stays there when he’s in London.
 11 Can we stop walking soon? I’m starting to feel tired.
12 Can you drive? I learn. My father teaches me.
 13 Normally I finish work at 5.00, but this week I works until 6.00 to earn a bit more monkey.
14 My parents are living in Bristol. They were born there and have never lived anywhere else. Where your parents are living?
 15 Sonia is looking for a place to live. She is staying with her sister until she finds somewhere.
16 What does your father do? He’s an architect but he isn’t working at the moment.
17 Usually I enjoy parties but I’m not enjoying this one very much.
18 The train is never late. It’s always leaves on time.
 19 Jim is very untidy. He is always leaving his things all over the place.
3.3  
2A: The car has broken down again. B: The car is useless! It’s always broking down.
3A: Look! You’ve made the same mistake again. B: Oh no, not again! I’m always madding same mistake.
 4 A: Oh, I’ve left the lights on again. B: Typical! You are always turning left light.

.






                                         My

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий