среда, 1 февраля 2017 г.

about myself

My name is Eric My surname is Nalbandyan. I am 13 . I was born in Yerevan in Armenia. I live in Yerevan. My address is Babajanyan 67 falt 35. I am a pupil. I go to school Number 183. I do well in all subjects. They say that I am a hard-working person. To tell the truth, all school subjects come easy to me but sometimes I have to work long hours, for example, to do lessons in Physics or Chemistry. My favourite subject is chemistry. I spend a lot of time. Maybe English and learning it will be a part of my future carreer. I like watch football matches. I think comics and detective stories are much easier to read but. I like music. My musical tastes are different, it depends on my mood. But I think every apple is good in its season. My favourite singer are Miyagi. I don’t have much time to watch TV but sometimes I spend an hour or two watching an interesting film . I’m very sociable, so I get on very well with people. I have many friends, most of them are my classmates. We spend a lot of time together going out to the cinema or to a party, speaking about lessons and music, discussing our problems. But most of all I like my family. We all are great friends and deeply attached to each other. That’s all about me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий